As promised, here is a selection (not including everthing as it would some ages to download) pictures of things I will be reporting to the relevant departments tomorrow (having taken them yesterday whilst out and about delivering leaflets).
1) The following is what I saw from Staines Road (opposite the entrance to Roman Close). The footway, not that I recalled it being used, appears to be covered with lots of overgrowth. Will post more on the blog when I find out more:
2) A footway defect in Hounslow Road (outside the hotel):
I will write on the blog when I am informed the date by when this defect will be repaired.
3) A branch that is certainly getting in the way of people in Hounslow Road (near the entrance to Feltham Park):
I hope that this obstruction will be removed as soon as possible.
4) Knocked over bollard by the shops in Hounslow Road. This happens quite regularly. I will ask for this to be replaced and hopefully there is something stronger out there?
5) Finally (for now), one of the things I was keen to see is how many black bags were out (I am referring to streets in Feltham North that receive a Thursday collection – approximately 50% of the ward). There was certainly a lot less in Lansbury Avenue than compared to Thursday evening. Here are two examples where bags were still out (Clymping Dene & Hounslow Road):
The second of the two pictures above is a thumbnail. I wonder whether this size is sufficient for most people as it is much quicker to download etc.